Please Read Carefully Before Using This Web Site
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE, AS CONDITION OF USING THE SERVICES, THAT FACEBOOK® (“FACEBOOK”) DOES NOT SPONSOR, ENDORSE, OR ADMINISTER THE SERVICES. ALL QUESTIONS REGARDING THE SERVICE MUST BE DIRECTED TO RE/MAX OF GEORGIA, NOT FACEBOOK. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THE SERVICE YOU SHALL RELEASE FACEBOOK® FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
2. ACCOUNT INFORMATION – In order to use some of the functionality provided by the Services, including functionality that allows you to save your searches and notes about properties, you must create an account ("Account”) with RE/MAX of Georgia, either by creating an account with us directly by submitting your name, email address and phone number through the Account registration function within the Web Site, or by accessing the Service through your Facebook account. If you choose to create an Account directly with RE/MAX, once you submit the required registration information, we alone will determine whether or not to approve your proposed account. If approved, you will be allowed to log in using the email address you used to register your Account. For so long as you use the Account, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information which can be accomplished by logging into your Account and making relevant changes to your profile.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE- The materials provided through the Web Site (“Materials”), including, but not limited to, all information, text, logos, graphics, messages, images, photos, illustrations, designs, icons, files, trademarks, copyrighted material, specifications, catalogs, literature, technical information, advertisements, and other content or materials on the Web Site that are not Submissions (defined below), as well as the organization and layout of the Web Site, (i) are the copyrighted and/or trademarked work of RE/MAX of Georgia or others who have licensed or authorized RE/MAX of Georgia to use the Material or contributed the Material to the Web Site and (ii) are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print Materials on the Web Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use, however, any print out of the Web Site, or portions of the Web Site, must include the copyright notice of the owner of such Materials. No right, title or interest in any of the Materials contained on the Web Site is transferred to you as a result of accessing, downloading or printing such Materials. Unless otherwise specified, you may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web site, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information obtained from the Web Site. The foregoing prohibition expressly includes, but is not limited to, the practices of "screen scraping" or "database scraping" to obtain lists of users or other information. The trademarks and service marks used or displayed on the Web Site are either trademarks or service marks or registered trademarks or service marks of RE/MAX of Georgia or a third party. None of these trademarks or service marks may be used in any way without receiving the prior express written permission of the owner of the trademark or the service mark. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission, or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner or license.
You agree that you will not use the Web Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Web Site.
Except with the written permission of RE/MAX of Georgia, you agree that you will not access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Web Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access prohibited areas of the Web Site may be subject to prosecution.
Except with the written permission of RE/MAX of Georgia, you agree that you will not create links from any web site or web page to any page within the Web Site. You agree that if RE/MAX of Georgia, in its sole and unfettered discretion, requests in writing that you remove any link or links to the Web Site, you will promptly do so.
You agree that RE/MAX of Georgia may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
DMCA NOTICE – If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe your work is the subject of copyright infringement on the Web Site, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA”) by providing notice to RE/MAX of Georgia's Designated Agent the following information:
(a) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(b) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(c) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
(d) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(e) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
(f) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
RE/MAX of Georgia's Designated Agent for claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: 2300 Lakeview Parkway, Ste 100, Alpharetta, GA 30009.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with substantially all of the above requirements of this section your DMCA notice may not be valid and we may not be able to remove infringing content.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
- Unauthorized Activities -Please be respectful when you use the Web Site and Services. For example, you agree not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language.
- Discuss or incite illegal activity.
- Use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated).
- Post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals.
- Post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner.
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of such solicitation.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Web Site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Alter the opinions or comments posted by others on the Web Site.
- Violate any applicable laws prohibiting discrimination.
This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not complete or exclusive. RE/MAX of Georgia reserves the right to terminate your ability to post to the Web Site (or the Services) and (b) refuse, delete or remove any Submissions; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that RE/MAX of Georgia determines is inappropriate or disruptive to the Web Site or to any other user of the Web Site and/or Services. RE/MAX of Georgia may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required, or at RE/MAX of Georgia’s discretion, RE/MAX of Georgia will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Web Site or on the Internet.
Certain Submissions and unauthorized use of any Materials or third party content contained on the Web Site may violate certain laws and regulations.
DISCLAIMER- YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. RE/MAX OF GEORGIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMLINESS OF SUCH CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES. RE/MAX OF GEORGIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RE/MAX OF GEORGIA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICES, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. RE/MAX OF GEORGIA MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WHILE RE/MAX OF GEORGIA STRIVES TO KEEP THE INFORMATION ON THE WEB SITE ACCURATE AND CURRENT, RE/MAX OF GEORGIA CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION. INFORMATION WITHIN THE WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. RE/MAX OF GEORGIA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME, AND WITHOUT NOTICE.
ANY FILES, PROGRAMS OR MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
INDEMNIFICATION- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD RE/MAX OF GEORGIA AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND BUSINESS PARTNERS, AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEB SITE, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL COSTS, DAMAGES, LIABILITY AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS OF DEFENSE), RE/MAX OF GEORGIA OR ANY OTHER INDEMNIFIED PARTY SUFFERS IN RELATION TO, ARISING FROM, OR FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING, ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND FROM A THIRD PARTY THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE USE OF THE WEB SITE BY ANY PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT, USERNAME, AND/OR PASSWORD (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR SUBMISSIONS) VIOLATES ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION, OR THE COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
- LOCAL LAWS; EXPORT CONTROL- RE/MAX of Georgia, Inc. controls and operates the Web Site from its headquarters in the United States of America and the Materials or Submissions may not be appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use the Web Site outside the United States of America, you are responsible for following applicable local laws.
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY RE/MAX OF GEORGIA.